640 Terrace Avenue, Boulder, CO 80304
The Dakota Ridge Clubhouse is available to Dakota Ridge HOA members only, for non-profit events only.
Kindly see the instructions below for using our clubhouse for your event.
If you need help, please send an email to HELP@dcmhoa.com
How to Reserve the Clubhouse
- Find an open time block in our Community Calendar for the clubhouse.
- Select a day and time duration using the reservation system below.
- Send a check for the cleaning deposit and/or rent due per the instructions below.
If you have any questions please EMAIL our property management company: email@example.com
- All reservations are for HOA members only, not for profit events, no general public use is permitted.
- Reservations must be made 14 days in advance minimum, and are available a maximum of 90 days into the future.
- 109-person capacity
- Partial kitchen – oven refrigerator and microwave
- Men’s and women’s Bathroom
- Sitting area with TV
- Living room area
- Parking – on street
- Two working tables with 20 chairs (10 at each table)
- Additional 38 folding chairs
- Cleaning supplies and tools on site
There is a refundable $250 cleaning deposit plus a use fee as follows:
- HOA Residents (non-profit events only)
- No hourly room reservation fee
There is a $25 fee if cancelled at least 48 hours prior to event.
SEND YOUR DEPOSIT TO SECURE THE ROOM
Use the reservation system and follow the steps.
You will receive an email confirming your reservation approval. If you do not get a confirmation email in a timely manner, please EMAIL our property management company: firstname.lastname@example.org