640 Terrace Avenue, Boulder, CO 80304
The Dakota Ridge Clubhouse is available free to Dakota Ridge HOA members hosting non-profit events. For-profit events and non-HOA members incur a small fee for use.
Kindly see the instructions below for using our clubhouse for your event.
If you need help, please send an email to Beth: email@example.com
How to Reserve the Clubhouse
- Find an open time block in our Community Calendar for the clubhouse.
- Select a day and time duration using the reservation system below.
- Send a check for the cleaning deposit and/or rent due per the instructions below.
If you have any questions please EMAIL Beth: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All engagements must be invite only, no general public invitations.
- Reservations are only available 3 months in advance.
- 109-person capacity
- Partial kitchen – oven refrigerator and microwave
- Men’s and women’s Bathroom
- Sitting area with TV
- Living room area
- Parking – on street
- Two working tables with 20 chairs (10 at each table)
- Additional 38 folding chairs
- Cleaning supplies and tools on site
There is a refundable $250 cleaning deposit plus a use fee as follows:
- Residents (non-profit events)
- No hourly room reservation fee
- Non-residents AND residents (for-profit events)
- $250 per two hour block.
There is a $25 fee if cancelled at least 48 hours prior to event.
SEND YOUR DEPOSIT TO SECURE THE ROOM
- Write check in the amount of the refundable cleaning deposit and a separate check for any use fee -- see above.
- Mail check(s) payable to Dakota Ridge Master Association and send both check and contract to:
Distinctive Community Properties
842 East 78th Ave.
Denver, CO 80229
You will receive an email confirming your reservation approval. If you do not get a confirmation email in a timely manner, please EMAIL Beth: email@example.com